Driver:Lu,I have a job on my screen,I pushed "accept",it disappeared,I got a message "job was cancelled by dispatcher"
Lu:I do not touch anything;where are you anyway?
driver:Lu ,I am 18 and cherry.
Lu:I do not have anything arround you.....I need 63 and buist 42 and parkside ,67and.....
At this moment 1183 comes across the radio with his soft voice calling the dispatcher.
Lu:1183,Joe
1183:Thank you Lu ,I am loaded to Doyelstown.
Lu:Thank you,roger.
Driver:Lu ,what happened to my job?
Lu:What job you talking about?I do not know anythging.Do you have the job number?
Driver(excited):Yes Lu,....4572319
Lu:call Donny tommorrow morning (Donny is at the ofiice now),he will check it up for you.
Driver:Roger Lu!
Lu,feeling some regret,looks at the board ,finds he can throw this poor driver a bone (mannyunk)
Driver(after 15 minutes and with happiness in his voice):Thank you Lu ,loaded to maniank .
Lu:Roger,roger,thank you.
Lu,feeling that mission was accomplished starts laughing hilariously;we can hear Danni(the phone answerer) ,in the background, laughing likewise.
Lu:Anybody gets up arround the office ,let me know,I can use a cup o coffee.
As soon as he takes his foot off the pedal 765 comes across the radio.
765(with nasal english):Luji,I am Frankford and welsh(He is always where they like him to be)
Lu(very pplitely):Can You stop at the Dunkin Donuts and get me 2 coffe with sweet low and cream on aside and 2 jelly donuts.
765(obediently):Roger Luji.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment