Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1427

Dorell:1427....1427.....1427
1427:( after a while)..1427
Dorell:a job on your screen!
1427:(with a strong indian accent) Dorellji ,I have no job on my screen.
Dorell:where are you?(Dorell is taking a look at the list of the advances )
1427:Dorellji I am broad , broad ,broad ..and.. and ..and locust.
Dorell:the computer is trying to give you this job ,you have enough time ,let me know if you have it.
1427:Dorellji,can you tell where is this street
Dorell:(talking in a relaxed tone) that s up arround roxbouro,take 76 west to green lane ,take green lane to ridge ,this address I believe (after he checked the map) is arround domino lane and ..and ... and...rector.
1427:Thank you Dorellji Roger.
Dorell:The next patch wont come out untill half an hour .....All clear ,All clear.Let me go grab another cigarette .(so that he can remember who is next in the list)

No comments:

Post a Comment